At the Scientific ToolKit (a.k.a scitk.org, scitk.com, scientifictoolkit.org and scientifictoolkit.com) website you can place your own summary of science or any other topic.
On your summary you can place your logo, contact information or any other appropriate content.
If you want to place your summaries or tables on Scientific ToolKit, you can do so, but first you need to consider some rules.
The rules are the following:
- Plpace your contact information (at least your E-Mail address) on the document / information which you want to upload to Scientific ToolKit
- If you want to privde a logo on your content, Scientific ToolKit will request your contact information (name, address, E-Mail) which will be not published on this webpage unless you request otherwise. The contact information will be only stored for formal and legal purposes and not distributed anywhere else
- It is selfexplanatory that the content has to stick to obvious rules like: decent language, no hate speeches, no racism
- Please provide a reference to your content from where you have obtained the information for the content
- Summarize the content yourself, thus do not just copy paste from other sources. Copy pastes will not be accepted
- Do not steal the intellectual property neither any work from others and pretend that it is your summar
- If any of the rules is broken then the corresponding content will be removed from Scientific ToolKit
- Please read also the Disclaimer
How to upload your content?
It is NOT possible to upload your content directly to Scientific ToolKit. If you want to upload your content to Scientific ToolKit, please send it to the following E-Mail: upload(at)scitk.org
The staff of Scientific ToolKitwill then examine whether your content is suitable to be published on Scientific ToolKit.